Missing "run" from Start Menu

marsh

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2002

Nothing happens when i click on "Run" in the Start Menu - also when clicking
on "Help and support"
I worked round the latter by creating a shortcut to helpctr.exe.
Any ideas about what I can do to get "Run" back, or access it via a
shortcut?
Thanks.

I click on help and support and nothing at all happens either!!

I also click on search and a blank screen opens up with a toolbar up the top
but i can not search my computer what so ever.

im guessing here that this is due to the fact that i have the
trojan/startpage.qr.dll on my computer but if anyone has any ideas for me too
here it would be greatly appreciated.

i totally feel like throwing my computer in the bin!!!! Its driving me insane

"Marsh" wrote in microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support:
>Nothing happens when i click on "Run" in the Start Menu - also when clicking
>on "Help and support"
>I worked round the latter by creating a shortcut to helpctr.exe.
>Any ideas about what I can do to get "Run" back, or access it via a
>shortcut?

Windows+R

If you want a menu selection, Right-click on Start, select
Properties, then click Customize.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/