Has anyone tried Windows Antispyware (beta)?

A great deal of information is available in the Microsoft AntiSpyware
newsgroups:
http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

WildIzThaWind wrote:
> Has anyone tried Windows Antispyware (beta)?

Yes.
Someone has.

--
<- Shenan ->

Cute... Is it any good?

"Shenan Stanley" wrote:

> WildIzThaWind wrote:
> > Has anyone tried Windows Antispyware (beta)?
>
> Yes.
> Someone has.
>
> --
> <- Shenan ->

Ricky

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2003

> WildIzThaWind wrote:
>> Has anyone tried Windows Antispyware (beta)?
>
> Yes.
> Someone has.
>
> --
> <- Shenan ->

So has someone else. ;-)

--
Most computer problems are caused by a loose nut between the chair and the
keyboard

Hello Wild,
It is still in Beta...It is not perfect, but it's not bad. The best
part is if it messes up your system MS will pay for it. Up to a whole 5
bucks, yep five bucks.
Makes you want to download right away huh? Oh , it is also free.
Folks like free. That is the reason the workgroup is so busy. People waqnt
to know why all those really cool free programs messed up thieir machine.
Best of luck to you
Ron j

WildIzThaWind wrote:
> Cute... Is it any good?

In what frame of reference?
It works, it's based of one of the better AntiSpyware apps there was at one
point (Giant AntiSpyware), it is and will remain free after it gets out of
testing and it has its problems (it is beta after all..)

Perhaps this question (with more detail) would be better asked in the actual
support newsgroups for the Microsoft AntiSpyware (Beta)?

Go here:
Click on the link for "Support Newsgroup":
http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us

--
<- Shenan ->

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

5 Bucks?
I'll do anything for that.
Going to some friends place to install it on their computer and get the
money off MS if it stuffs up. lol

"Ron J" <RonJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello Wild,
> It is still in Beta...It is not perfect, but it's not bad. The best
> part is if it messes up your system MS will pay for it. Up to a whole 5
> bucks, yep five bucks.
> Makes you want to download right away huh? Oh , it is also free.
> Folks like free. That is the reason the workgroup is so busy. People
> waqnt
> to know why all those really cool free programs messed up thieir machine.
> Best of luck to you
> Ron j
>

> "Ricky" wrote:
>

>> "Shenan Stanley" <newshelper@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Yes.
>> > Someone has.
>> >
>> > --
>> > <- Shenan ->
>>

>> So has someone else. ;-)
>>
>> --
>> Most computer problems are caused by a loose nut between the chair and
>> the
>> keyboard
>>
>> > --
>> > The information is provided "as is", it is suggested you research for
>> > yourself before you take any advice - you are the one ultimately
>> > responsible for your actions/problems/solutions. Know what you are
>> > getting into before you jump in with both feet.

TRENDING THREADS