How to get modem option back in Network Connections?

Howdy all. I'm running Win XP Pro and I have a question about setting up a
modem connection while already having a DSL internet connection. Here's the
deal. I would like to set up a modem connection so I could get on the
internet whenever my DSL connection goes down. Here's the problem. When I
open the Network Connections icon in the Control Panel and click the New
Connection Wizard, the "Connect using a dial-up modem" option is grayed out
and can't be clicked. Does anyone know what I could do to get that option
back? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

bar

Try START>All Programs>Accessories>Communications>New Connection Wizard

When the Wizard Opens, click Next>Tick the Option - Connect to the Internet>
click Next
Tick the Option - Set up my connection Manually > click Next
Is the option - Connect the using a dial-up modem available?

If not contact Microsoft Tech support and they'll guide you through the
steps to correct the problem.