Windows XP Home - Start-Up Config

Which start-up items are needed in the System Config Utility? I have about
50 items that I do not need.
- Any Help Please!!!

Windows XP does not require anything (as mandatory) for startup. You may
have your firewall / anti-virus and other essentials (Software provided by
your ISP, Keyboard utilities if you want) etc at startup. Here is a site
which lists the details about many startup applications:

Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

"pdugas" <pdugas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Which start-up items are needed in the System Config Utility? I have
> about
> 50 items that I do not need.
> - Any Help Please!!!

TRENDING THREADS