windows installer

March 11, 2005 9:53:04 AM

I have fixed the access problem, and now it rolls back the installation
because of a fatal error. it is only when i try to install a program using
windows installer. I dont have a problem using any other installer program. I
try to reinstall the windows installer package but i get an error saying that
the version i am trying to install is older than the one that i have. Any
suggestions? I have sp2, also

More about : windows installer

Anonymous
March 11, 2005 12:15:08 PM

How to resolve Common "Windows Installer" Problems
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555175&Product=winxp

Windows Installer CleanUp Utility
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290301

Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm and scroll down to