Raging Spirit

Shouldn't Raging Spirit use 'becomes' instead of 'is'?

Raging Spirit
3R
Creature - Spirit
3/3
2: Raging Spirit is colorless until end of turn.

No Way <Not@real.com> wrote:
>Shouldn't Raging Spirit use 'becomes' instead of 'is'?
>
>Raging Spirit 3R Creature - Spirit
>3/3 2: ~ is colorless until end of turn.

Checking: yes, it should. Because the other color-changing things say so.
(Note: this is not a characteristic-setting ability, because it is not a
-static- ability. 405.2 is very specific on what abilities are characteristic-
setting... so that's not Reason #2 to change it.) Will pass this on up.

Dave

On 8 Aug 2005 07:43:19 -0400, dbd@gatekeeper.vic.com (David DeLaney)
wrote:

>(Note: this is not a characteristic-setting ability, because it is not a
>-static- ability. 405.2 is very specific on what abilities are characteristic-
>setting... so that's not Reason #2 to change it.)

I know, that's why I didn't mention it (I had already checked 405.2 :)
).