hot fix for article 825760 - BSOD with process_has_locked_..

All,
In a 'what's up with this?' way, I'd like to find out if anyone knows how to
get the hotfix MS says they have (but don't post) for the error in my subject
line. It's killing me on one system, but I can't believe I have to *pay* MS
to get a hot fix!

Val
1 answer Last reply
More about article 825760 bsod process_has_locked_

    To resolve your problem immediately, contact Microsoft Product Support Services
    to obtain the hotfix.
    If you specifically mention you are calling about KB825760,
    you will not be charged for the hotfix.

    Contact Microsoft
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;%5Bln%5D;cntactms

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "trink" wrote:

    | All,
    | In a 'what's up with this?' way, I'd like to find out if anyone knows how to
    | get the hotfix MS says they have (but don't post) for the error in my subject
    | line. It's killing me on one system, but I can't believe I have to *pay* MS
    | to get a hot fix!
    |
    | Val

Support Blue Screen Microsoft Windows XP