How can I reinstall Microsoft money from my restore cd?

I have at some point uninstalled money from my pc I now need to reinstall it
from the restore cd but cannot find the setup files from the cd
cd is a emachines restore disk that came with pc I have searched for money
setup in all folders but cannot find it can anyone help?
3 answers Last reply
More about reinstall microsoft money restore

    Are you sure you do not have a Money or possible Works Suite CD, or any
    other Microsoft CD?
    Otherwise you should call Emachines for details in reinstalling supplied
    software.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "kawaherp" <kawaherp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have at some point uninstalled money from my pc I now need to reinstall
    >it
    > from the restore cd but cannot find the setup files from the cd
    > cd is a emachines restore disk that came with pc I have searched for money
    > setup in all folders but cannot find it can anyone help?

    its all on the emachines cd

    "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" wrote:

    > Are you sure you do not have a Money or possible Works Suite CD, or any
    > other Microsoft CD?
    > Otherwise you should call Emachines for details in reinstalling supplied
    > software.
    >
    > --
    > Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    > http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
    > In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol
    > http://www.dts-l.org
    >

    > "kawaherp" <kawaherp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I have at some point uninstalled money from my pc I now need to reinstall
    > >it
    > > from the restore cd but cannot find the setup files from the cd
    > > cd is a emachines restore disk that came with pc I have searched for money
    > > setup in all folders but cannot find it can anyone help?

    Then you will need to check your manual and/or contact Emachine support
    directly.
    Also check their website for a possible solution.

    --

    > its all on the emachines cd
    >
    > "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" wrote:
    >
    >> Are you sure you do not have a Money or possible Works Suite CD, or any
    >> other Microsoft CD?
    >> Otherwise you should call Emachines for details in reinstalling supplied
    >> software.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    >> http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
    >> In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol
    >> http://www.dts-l.org
    >>

    >> "kawaherp" <kawaherp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> >I have at some point uninstalled money from my pc I now need to
    >> >reinstall
    >> >it
    >> > from the restore cd but cannot find the setup files from the cd
    >> > cd is a emachines restore disk that came with pc I have searched for
    >> > money
    >> > setup in all folders but cannot find it can anyone help?

CD-Rom Microsoft Windows XP