Nero temporary file

I am running Nero 6.3 under Win XP Pro SP2.
My understanding is that when recording to a data CD (not packet writing),
one needs a temporary scratch file that is about twice as large as the
amount of data being written.
1: Does this also hold for DVD recording? If so, does that mean that I need
to have almost10 GB free disk space to record an entire DVD?
2: Where is this temporary file located and can I change the location to a
drive that has sufficient emply space?
3: When recording using packet writing software (e.g. InCD), is the same
amount of temporary file space needed?\...thanks....ralph
1 answer Last reply
More about nero temporary file

    This is a Windows XP newsgroup.

    Yours are not questions about Windows XP, they're
    questions about an application program. The manufacturer
    of the software is the best source of information about
    software that they have written. Or you might try
    searching Google.

    http://ww2.nero.com/us/index.html
    http://www.google.com

    Good Luck !