Nero temporary file

March 11, 2005 11:21:33 PM

I am running Nero 6.3 under Win XP Pro SP2.
My understanding is that when recording to a data CD (not packet writing),
one needs a temporary scratch file that is about twice as large as the
amount of data being written.
1: Does this also hold for DVD recording? If so, does that mean that I need
to have almost10 GB free disk space to record an entire DVD?
2: Where is this temporary file located and can I change the location to a
drive that has sufficient emply space?
3: When recording using packet writing software (e.g. InCD), is the same
amount of temporary file space needed?\...thanks....ralph

More about : nero temporary file

Anonymous
March 11, 2005 11:35:31 PM

This is a Windows XP newsgroup.

Yours are not questions about Windows XP, they're
questions about an application program. The manufacturer
of the software is the best source of information about
software that they have written. Or you might try
searching Google.

http://ww2.nero.com/us/index.html
http://www.google.com

Good Luck !