A joke,and a good one(If you're not a Arse fan)

Arsenal are bit like a 3 pin plug... they're both useless in Europe

Here you go....cmon bashers :)))))))

"Pete Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in

> Bashers of what?
<snip>

Lost it again I see, Pete. Notice how Dan never responds in this way to
these threads.

Calm down matey... Hamish is right in what he says (if not a little
harsh).

--
PG

> Cheating? I've never cheated baring 1nce when i put that shitty mutu
> was an arsenal supporter with the hope that they would sign him.
> Other than that i've not cheated 1nce in our online games.

I quickly got sick of playing games only to find any player with any ability
went to the same team in every league.