toolbar on front of screen

Last response: in Networking
March 22, 2005 3:29:56 PM

hello i have windows home edition xp windows. my friend
came in and said i can give you more space you dont need
the blue toobar on fron of my screen and he changed it to
gray the toolbar. which i dont know why it was new comp
anyways i tried everything to get the blue toobar back of
xp windows and i cant seemn to do it. could you help me

More about : toolbar front screen

Anonymous
March 22, 2005 10:46:52 PM

Hi,

This isn't the correct newsgroup to post your issue.

Your friend probably changed the appearance settings.

Right click your desktop, and then choose Properties.
Now click on the Appearance Tab.
You'll see a drop down menu called Windows and Buttons, choose Windows XP
Style.
Then for colour scheme choose Default (blue)

Then hit Ok.
You'll now be back to the toolbar that you've been accustomed with.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

!