help with making my American PC speak Russian

March 12, 2005 2:07:46 AM

Hi,

I wish to know how to make regular American desktop PC or laptop,
running XP Pro SP2, to fully understand and use Russian as its default
language. Also, what can I do about keyboard?

Thanks!

Steve
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 2:07:47 AM

Please look at my step-by-step instruction -
they explain how to setup keyboard, how to tune-up various programs,
etc. -
everything you need to know about Russian in your system.

--
Regards,
Paul Gorodyansky

Thanks!