help with making my American PC speak Russian

Hi,

I wish to know how to make regular American desktop PC or laptop,
running XP Pro SP2, to fully understand and use Russian as its default
language. Also, what can I do about keyboard?

Thanks!

Steve
3 answers Last reply
More about help making american speak russian

    Please look at my step-by-step instruction -
    they explain how to setup keyboard, how to tune-up various programs,
    etc. -
    everything you need to know about Russian in your system.

    --
    Regards,
    Paul Gorodyansky

    Thanks!

    paulgor@compuserve.com wrote:
    > Please look at my step-by-step instruction -
    > they explain how to setup keyboard, how to tune-up various programs,
    > etc. -
    > everything you need to know about Russian in your system.
    >

    > --
    > Regards,
    > Paul Gorodyansky
    > "Cyrillic (Russian): instructions for Windows and Internet":
    > http://RusWin.net
    > Russian On-screen Keyboard: http://Kbd.RusWin.net

American Windows XP