a favour?!?

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy (More info?)

hey, I recently downloaded magic the gathering battlegorounds (which rocks!)
anyway, my trial has run out and now it wants an activation code, does
anyone know an activation code i can use?

Daniel Pearce wrote:
> hey, I recently downloaded magic the gathering battlegorounds (which rocks!)
> anyway, my trial has run out and now it wants an activation code, does
> anyone know an activation code i can use?

Hey, I recently tried that "24 hour test drive" thing from General
Motors. But I had to give the car back after a day! Does anyone know
where I can get a GM car for free?

--
(Posted from an account used as a SPAM dump. If you really want to get
in touch with me, dump the 'jboes' and substitute 'mur'.)