WordPerfect 12 bug me screen

Anyone know how to get rid of the bug me screen that pops up periodically
when starting WP12 asking me to buy the full suite?

Ike
4 answers Last reply
More about wordperfect screen

    Other than the obvious of buying the darn thing, I would consider uninstalling
    it, then downloading and installing OpenOffice. If someone is going to use a
    non-Microsoft product, it might as well be a truly free one, rather than
    nagware... Ben Myers

    On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 21:08:40 GMT, "Ira Hayes" <redmanospam@xxxhotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Anyone know how to get rid of the bug me screen that pops up periodically
    >when starting WP12 asking me to buy the full suite?
    >
    >Ike

    I have WP12 installed, and have no messages asking me to buy a "full
    suite" -- do you have trialware installed?

    Paul Riemerman

    "Paul Riemerman" <parNOT55@tds.net> wrote in message
    > "Ira Hayes" <redmanospam@xxxhotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Anyone know how to get rid of the bug me screen that pops up periodically
    >> when starting WP12 asking me to buy the full suite?
    >>
    >> Ike

    >I have WP12 installed, and have no messages asking me to buy a "full
    >suite" -- do you have trialware installed?
    >
    > Paul Riemerman

    No, actually I had uninstalled the preloaded WP12 s/w-- then changed my mind
    about wanting it and reinstalled it from the Dell-supplied CD ROM a few
    weeks later.

    Ike

    "Ira Hayes" <redmanospam@xxxhotmail.com> wrote:

    >"Paul Riemerman" <parNOT55@tds.net> wrote:

    >> "Ira Hayes" <redmanospam@xxxhotmail.com> wrote:

    >>> Anyone know how to get rid of the bug me screen that pops up periodically
    >>> when starting WP12 asking me to buy the full suite?

    >>I have WP12 installed, and have no messages asking me to buy a "full
    >>suite" -- do you have trialware installed?

    >No, actually I had uninstalled the preloaded WP12 s/w-- then changed my mind
    >about wanting it and reinstalled it from the Dell-supplied CD ROM a few
    >weeks later.

    And, of course, the few weeks later that you changed your mind
    took you beyond 90-days of purchase? A call to Dell tech support
    won't help, IIRC. Limit was 90 days on the s/w packages
    installed. After that you're on your own.

    I'd ask on the Dell Forums, there's got to be an appropriate one.
    I can't look anything up in my copy of WP, since my Dell(s) came
    with MS Office, my copy of WP is WP 9, and was bought
    independently as part of the complete WPOffice suite. [I also
    have a copy of the Lotus Office suite - I consult, and it helps
    have compatible office suites to match the client's choice.]
    --
    OJ III

Dell Bug Computers