Xbox Live

Hello,
I bought an ethernet PCI thing and installed it into my
PC, wanting to wire it up to my Xbox using a crossover
ethernet cable. Its not working.
Any ideas???
Thanks.
Doringopunto
1 answer Last reply
More about xbox live

    You should consult the Xbox setup pages, starting here:
    http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/connect/choose.htm You probably need to use
    Internet Connection Sharing on your computer. Keep in mind, when using ICS
    on a computer, that machine must be on at all times you want to use your
    Xbox otherwise it won't have a signal.
    In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
    Associate Expert

    "Doringopunto" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I bought an ethernet PCI thing and installed it into my
    > PC, wanting to wire it up to my Xbox using a crossover
    > ethernet cable. Its not working.
    > Any ideas???
    > Thanks.
    > Doringopunto

Routers Xbox Live Ethernet Card Networking