Xbox Live

Hello,
I bought an ethernet PCI thing and installed it into my
PC, wanting to wire it up to my Xbox using a crossover
ethernet cable. Its not working.
Any ideas???
Thanks.
Doringopunto

You should consult the Xbox setup pages, starting here:
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/connect/choose.htm You probably need to use
Internet Connection Sharing on your computer. Keep in mind, when using ICS
on a computer, that machine must be on at all times you want to use your
Xbox otherwise it won't have a signal.
In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
Associate Expert