PRoblem in accessing files (exe)

Im facing Problem in my computer in that i cant access any programs, like if
i want to access "MSN MESSENGER" its saying "Window cannot open MSNMSG.EXE,
like i want to open "Window Media Player" its saying "Window Cannot open
WMPlayer.exe" my brother told me that he played something wid "Tools > Folder
option > File Types...i cant access anything,plz is their any cure for this
problem
--
Cobra--
1 answer Last reply

    Hi

    Please try the following link to Doug Knox's web site and run the fix for
    the .EXE Files:

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups.

    "RAZ" <cobra@elitespear.com> wrote in message
    > Im facing Problem in my computer in that i cant access any programs, like
    > if
    > i want to access "MSN MESSENGER" its saying "Window cannot open
    > MSNMSG.EXE,
    > like i want to open "Window Media Player" its saying "Window Cannot open
    > WMPlayer.exe" my brother told me that he played something wid "Tools >
    > Folder
    > option > File Types...i cant access anything,plz is their any cure for
    > this
    > problem
    > --
    > Cobra--