PRoblem in accessing files (exe)

March 12, 2005 11:23:02 AM

Im facing Problem in my computer in that i cant access any programs, like if
i want to access "MSN MESSENGER" its saying "Window cannot open MSNMSG.EXE,
like i want to open "Window Media Player" its saying "Window Cannot open
WMPlayer.exe" my brother told me that he played something wid "Tools > Folder
option > File Types...i cant access anything,plz is their any cure for this
problem
--
Cobra--
Anonymous

Hi

Please try the following link to Doug Knox's web site and run the fix for
the .EXE Files:

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups.