FM Superpack

http://www.fmdanmark.dk/graphicsGet.php?id=69

Do note it's in danish. But it's self explanatory, just make sure you tell
it which folder to put everything in :)

Everyone have a great Xmas and a happy new year. To those people who know me
and still wanna contact me, you know how.

--
"How Many Shrinks does it take to change a lightbulb"

"None, It has to want to change itself..."

Staff member of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

Pete Heslop wrote:
> http://www.fmdanmark.dk/graphicsGet.php?id=69
>
> Do note it's in danish. But it's self explanatory, just make sure you tell
> it which folder to put everything in :)
>
> Everyone have a great Xmas and a happy new year. To those people who know me
> and still wanna contact me, you know how.

Well - I have sent him an email, and he's completely ignored it. That's
a shame.

I honestly thought it was good honest banter here.

Take it easy Pete - here's to Arsenal finishing 2nd.

Cheers

Tobes

--

I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbour
said 'Are you going to help?' I said 'No, Six should be enough.'

Toby Briggs wrote:

> Pete Heslop wrote:
>
>> http://www.fmdanmark.dk/graphicsGet.php?id=69
>>
>> Do note it's in danish. But it's self explanatory, just make sure you
>> tell it which folder to put everything in :)
>>
>> Everyone have a great Xmas and a happy new year. To those people who
>> know me and still wanna contact me, you know how.
>>

> Well - I have sent him an email, and he's completely ignored it. That's
> a shame.

Him? Hamish..?? Didn`t Pete start this whole thing? Without taking
sides her, but being objective since I consider myself a friend of both
sides, I have to say Pete started it by being non-friendly towards Edu
and a few others. Maybe Pete had an off day? How`bout it Pete? I know
you HATE arsenal jokes, but if you live in a glass house you shouldn`t
be throwing rocks....

"Pete Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in

> Everyone have a great Xmas and a happy new year. To those people
> who know me and still wanna contact me, you know how.

You too, buddy! Do you really need to disappear. People don't get on
all the time, but hey! There is a few people I don't like at work,
but I still go...

'tis up to you matey, good luck whatever!

--
PG