TAG

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2004

How do I create a backup disk for my files (My Documents, Photos,
Database/Address Book {Outlook})?

I have XP and a machine with a rewritable CD drive.

Appreciatively,
TAG

XP Pro is Start > Control Panel> Performance and Maintance> click Back
Up your Data under pick a task> opens Backup or restore wizard. It is very
hard to fit all the data on one CD . ope tgis is wah tyour were looking for.
Best Of Luck To You
Ron J