how to disable chkdsk on a reboot?

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Everytime I reboot it does a chkdsk no matter if it was a failed reboot or
not how do I disable this compeltely?

http://www.pcbanter.net/t545321.html

--
<- Shenan ->

Start>Run and type without quotes "chkntfs /x c:"
Note if your XP is installed on another drive bu "C", write this drive instead.

"Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> escribió en el mensaje news:bfGYd.35472$Im.17219@okepread01...
> Everytime I reboot it does a chkdsk no matter if it was a failed reboot or
> not how do I disable this compeltely?

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

cant unmount it and that link didnt provide any info on how to stop it :(

"José Gallardo" <jogalb@QUITALOono.com> wrote in message
Start>Run and type without quotes "chkntfs /x c:"
Note if your XP is installed on another drive bu "C", write this drive
instead.

"Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> escribió en el mensaje
> Everytime I reboot it does a chkdsk no matter if it was a failed reboot or
> not how do I disable this compeltely?

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

sigh guess for now will just rename the autocheck file till I can figure it
out

Anthony wrote:
> cant unmount it and that link didnt provide any info on how to stop
> it :(

Did you read through the entire forum discussion AND visit the assorted
links?