how to disable chkdsk on a reboot?

Everytime I reboot it does a chkdsk no matter if it was a failed reboot or
not how do I disable this compeltely?
5 answers Last reply
More about disable chkdsk reboot

    http://www.pcbanter.net/t545321.html

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    Start>Run and type without quotes "chkntfs /x c:"
    Note if your XP is installed on another drive bu "C", write this drive instead.

    "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> escribió en el mensaje news:bfGYd.35472$Im.17219@okepread01...
    > Everytime I reboot it does a chkdsk no matter if it was a failed reboot or
    > not how do I disable this compeltely?

    cant unmount it and that link didnt provide any info on how to stop it :(

    "José Gallardo" <jogalb@QUITALOono.com> wrote in message
    Start>Run and type without quotes "chkntfs /x c:"
    Note if your XP is installed on another drive bu "C", write this drive
    instead.

    "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> escribió en el mensaje
    > Everytime I reboot it does a chkdsk no matter if it was a failed reboot or
    > not how do I disable this compeltely?

    sigh guess for now will just rename the autocheck file till I can figure it
    out

    Anthony wrote:
    > cant unmount it and that link didnt provide any info on how to stop
    > it :(

    Did you read through the entire forum discussion AND visit the assorted
    links?
    http://www.pcbanter.net/t545321.html

    --
    <- Shenan ->