I run XP Pro on a Presario 2175 notebook, and I'm the
only user and the registered user. I'm trying to schedule
tasks through the Task Scheduler, and when I try to set a
password and a schedule, I get the message "0x80070005-
access denied. You do not have permission to perform he
requested operation." The "Help" topics talk about
a "security tab" on the individual task, but I don't find
this. How can I get the Task Scheduler to allow me to
schedule these tasks? Many thanks, George

Hi

Please see if the following link helps:

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=0x80070005+task+scheduler&qt_s=Search+Groups

--