  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 9:58:21 PM

I'd like to use a 20" Apple Cinema display with a Dimension 8400 (not
yet ordered), but I can't find a reference to digital video interface
in the Dimension 8400 web pages. Does Dell offer one?
--David

More about : apple cinema dell

Anonymous
January 5, 2005 5:59:54 AM

It would be on the video card so choose carefully.

"David Ellis" <scribblemonger@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'd like to use a 20" Apple Cinema display with a Dimension 8400 (not
> yet ordered), but I can't find a reference to digital video interface
> in the Dimension 8400 web pages. Does Dell offer one?
> --David
Anonymous
January 5, 2005 7:28:44 AM

Hi!

The basic nVidia 128MB video card in my Dimension 8300 has a DVI connector.
The 8400 should have one as well.

William