Apple Cinema & Dell?

I'd like to use a 20" Apple Cinema display with a Dimension 8400 (not
yet ordered), but I can't find a reference to digital video interface
in the Dimension 8400 web pages. Does Dell offer one?
--David
2 answers Last reply
More about apple cinema dell

    It would be on the video card so choose carefully.

    "David Ellis" <scribblemonger@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I'd like to use a 20" Apple Cinema display with a Dimension 8400 (not
    > yet ordered), but I can't find a reference to digital video interface
    > in the Dimension 8400 web pages. Does Dell offer one?
    > --David

    Hi!

    The basic nVidia 128MB video card in my Dimension 8300 has a DVI connector.
    The 8400 should have one as well.

    William

Dell Apple Dimension Computers