  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
March 12, 2005 6:09:50 PM

I hope I can explain this correctly. I am using WindowXP
Home Edition and IE 6.0. I started having this problem
today. When I scroll down a page it is jerky, not smooth.
I have set all the settings I could locate to "smooth
scrolling" but with no luck.

Anyone have any suggestions, it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Bre'

More about : scrolling

Anonymous
March 12, 2005 9:13:02 PM

Scrolling has been as you describe when I scroll IE , the only problem I have
found which could be responsible for that is an outdated electricity circuit
board and possibly further electricity upgrades .
Otherwise I would guess one requires a graphics card . Someone once told me
that jerky streaming in News clips would cease with the use of a graphics
card because onboard graphics don't have 'somethingoranother' . Maybe that
could apply to scrolling .
huh?

"Bre" wrote:

> I hope I can explain this correctly. I am using WindowXP
> Home Edition and IE 6.0. I started having this problem
> today. When I scroll down a page it is jerky, not smooth.
> I have set all the settings I could locate to "smooth
> scrolling" but with no luck.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions, it would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Bre'

Anonymous
March 13, 2005 2:18:54 AM

Set scrolling for more than one line at a time..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm