Scrolling

I hope I can explain this correctly. I am using WindowXP
Home Edition and IE 6.0. I started having this problem
today. When I scroll down a page it is jerky, not smooth.
I have set all the settings I could locate to "smooth
scrolling" but with no luck.

Anyone have any suggestions, it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Bre'
2 answers Last reply
More about scrolling

    Scrolling has been as you describe when I scroll IE , the only problem I have
    found which could be responsible for that is an outdated electricity circuit
    board and possibly further electricity upgrades .
    Otherwise I would guess one requires a graphics card . Someone once told me
    that jerky streaming in News clips would cease with the use of a graphics
    card because onboard graphics don't have 'somethingoranother' . Maybe that
    could apply to scrolling .
    huh?

    "Bre" wrote:

    > I hope I can explain this correctly. I am using WindowXP
    > Home Edition and IE 6.0. I started having this problem
    > today. When I scroll down a page it is jerky, not smooth.
    > I have set all the settings I could locate to "smooth
    > scrolling" but with no luck.
    >
    > Anyone have any suggestions, it would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Bre'

    Set scrolling for more than one line at a time..

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/user

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "Bre" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I hope I can explain this correctly. I am using WindowXP
    > Home Edition and IE 6.0. I started having this problem
    > today. When I scroll down a page it is jerky, not smooth.
    > I have set all the settings I could locate to "smooth
    > scrolling" but with no luck.
    >
    > Anyone have any suggestions, it would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Bre'

Internet Explorer Support Microsoft Windows XP