"Spooler SubSystem App has encountered a problem"

Anyone else encountered this problem when trying to install or operate a
Canon LBP1120 printer? I've tried everything, including the official
Microsoft "fix", but to no avail.
All the fingers of blame seem to point back towards Canon in the sense that
installing their latest drivers only "re-installs the problem", so to speak.
I'd be interested in hearing others' experiences.

324757 - Spooler Subsystem Application Needs to Close and Operation Could Not Be Completed Erro:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q324757

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"John G" <johnsgentleman de_spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:pfOYd.194988$K7.117029@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> Anyone else encountered this problem when trying to install or operate a
> Canon LBP1120 printer? I've tried everything, including the official
> Microsoft "fix", but to no avail.
> All the fingers of blame seem to point back towards Canon in the sense that
> installing their latest drivers only "re-installs the problem", so to speak.
> I'd be interested in hearing others' experiences.

TRENDING THREADS