System Dlls Corrupt or Missing

I need some help please. I am trying to install some new software but I get
the error message "Could Not Initialize Installation. System DLLs Corrupt or
Missing". What do I need to do to install this software?

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

The error means that some required dlls are missing, or that they are the
wrong version. Unfortunately, who knows what dlls are involved with the info
you have given.
It might really help to identify what software you are trying to install.
Other possibilities include such things as as an antivirus program
conflicting with the install; incorrect windows version for the software
package; A virus infection; A system that was stripped of commonly unused
dlls; or dlls in an unexpected place.

Have you tried looking for any info on the software mfrs web site?