can not get into bios please help

Alkaios wrote:
> can not get into bios please help

Only you know what motherboard and BIOS you have, so only you know the
answer to your question. ;-}

In the extremely unlikely event that your PC's manual or the
motherboard manufacturer's web site doesn't contain the needed
information, try one or more of the following:

How do I access my computer's setup (BIOS)
http://www.iomega.com/support/documents/2157.html

Wim's BIOS Page
http://www.wimsbios.com/

Accessing Motherboard BIOS