Windows XP missing dll file

March 13, 2005 2:51:02 AM

Norton Windoctor tells me that "mscoree.dll" is missing, please can you tell
me what I should do to replace it?

Thankyou
Norman
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 4:27:24 PM

Hi Norman,

Error: "Missing file: 'C:\ . . . \DotNetInstaller.exe' cannot access a
necessary file . . ." after running WinDoctor:
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nsw.nsf/0f75ab1a99...

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Norman" <Norman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Norton Windoctor tells me that "mscoree.dll" is missing, please can you
> tell
> me what I should do to replace it?
>
> Thankyou
> Norman
March 13, 2005 4:27:25 PM

Thanks Ramesh - that explains it and I have done as it says.
Cheers
Norman

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Hi Norman,
>
> Error: "Missing file: 'C:\ . . . \DotNetInstaller.exe' cannot access a
> necessary file . . ." after running WinDoctor:
> http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nsw.nsf/0f75ab1a99...
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "Norman" <Norman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Norton Windoctor tells me that "mscoree.dll" is missing, please can you
> > tell
> > me what I should do to replace it?
> >
> > Thankyou
> > Norman