Windows XP missing dll file

Norton Windoctor tells me that "mscoree.dll" is missing, please can you tell
me what I should do to replace it?

Thankyou
Norman
3 answers Last reply
More about windows missing file

    Hi Norman,

    Error: "Missing file: 'C:\ . . . \DotNetInstaller.exe' cannot access a
    necessary file . . ." after running WinDoctor:
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nsw.nsf/0f75ab1a9982283d88256c250066dc94/2aa111f060a2c1e788256c7c006f68ad?OpenDocument&src=bar_sch_nam

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Norman" <Norman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Norton Windoctor tells me that "mscoree.dll" is missing, please can you
    > tell
    > me what I should do to replace it?
    >
    > Thankyou
    > Norman

    Thanks Ramesh - that explains it and I have done as it says.
    Cheers
    Norman

    "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

    > Hi Norman,
    >
    > Error: "Missing file: 'C:\ . . . \DotNetInstaller.exe' cannot access a
    > necessary file . . ." after running WinDoctor:
    > http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nsw.nsf/0f75ab1a9982283d88256c250066dc94/2aa111f060a2c1e788256c7c006f68ad?OpenDocument&src=bar_sch_nam
    >
    > --
    > Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP Shell/User
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >

    > "Norman" <Norman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Norton Windoctor tells me that "mscoree.dll" is missing, please can you
    > > tell
    > > me what I should do to replace it?
    > >
    > > Thankyou
    > > Norman

    You're welcome Norman.

    --

    > Thanks Ramesh - that explains it and I have done as it says.
    > Cheers
    > Norman
    >
    > "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi Norman,
    >>
    >> Error: "Missing file: 'C:\ . . . \DotNetInstaller.exe' cannot access a
    >> necessary file . . ." after running WinDoctor:
    >> http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nsw.nsf/0f75ab1a9982283d88256c250066dc94/2aa111f060a2c1e788256c7c006f68ad?OpenDocument&src=bar_sch_nam
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    >> Windows XP Shell/User
    >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >>

    >> "Norman" <Norman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > Norton Windoctor tells me that "mscoree.dll" is missing, please can you
    >> > tell
    >> > me what I should do to replace it?
    >> >
    >> > Thankyou
    >> > Norman