Whatever happened to Unplugged?

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy (More info?)

Isn't the Unglued II set, Unplugged supposed to come out this September? I
have not heard news of it at all...was it just a scam?

Obser79495 <obser79495@aol.com> wrote:

> Isn't the Unglued II set, Unplugged supposed to come out this September? I
> have not heard news of it at all...was it just a scam?

1) Where did you get the idea that the name was going to be "Unplugged"?

2) Where did you get the idea that the release month was going to be
September?

3) Have you tried checking the official site at
http://www.magicthegathering.com/ for news and/or products coming this
fall?
--
Daniel W. Johnson
panoptes@iquest.net

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy (More info?)

Obser79495 <obser79495@aol.com> wrote:

> Isn't the Unglued II set, Unplugged supposed to come out this September? I
> have not heard news of it at all...was it just a scam?

Oh, and as far as I can tell, the Unglued II set, Unhinged is still on
schedule to come out this November.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=mtgcom/daily/mr118
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=mtgcom/arcana/634
--