"Error" Missing Dll File

When I load up my computer it says "Error p2esocks_1012.dll File Could Not Be
Found". I recently deleted the file, because it was virus infected and my
telus security service recomended me to do so. If anyone can help me fix
this problem please post here, Thank you for your time.
5 answers Last reply
More about error missing file

    You can download your missing/deleted .DLL file from:
    http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?p2esocks_1014

    Download from www.lavasoftusa.com Ad-aware, update it and perform a scan.

    "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje news:8CD73D4E-387D-44DD-815C-450AAC15ADB8@microsoft.com...
    > When I load up my computer it says "Error p2esocks_1012.dll File Could Not Be
    > Found". I recently deleted the file, because it was virus infected and my
    > telus security service recomended me to do so. If anyone can help me fix
    > this problem please post here, Thank you for your time.

    Hello, my computer already use Telus Security service which disinfects and
    deltes tracking cookings, along with Ad-ware. Specify what you mean exactly
    please.

    "José Gallardo" wrote:

    > Download from www.lavasoftusa.com Ad-aware, update it and perform a scan.
    >
    > "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje news:8CD73D4E-387D-44DD-815C-450AAC15ADB8@microsoft.com...
    > > When I load up my computer it says "Error p2esocks_1012.dll File Could Not Be
    > > Found". I recently deleted the file, because it was virus infected and my
    > > telus security service recomended me to do so. If anyone can help me fix
    > > this problem please post here, Thank you for your time.

    I already use Telus Security service, which disinfects and delets Ad-ware
    along with tracking cooking. Please specify what you mean.

    "José Gallardo" wrote:

    > Download from www.lavasoftusa.com Ad-aware, update it and perform a scan.
    >
    > "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje news:8CD73D4E-387D-44DD-815C-450AAC15ADB8@microsoft.com...
    > > When I load up my computer it says "Error p2esocks_1012.dll File Could Not Be
    > > Found". I recently deleted the file, because it was virus infected and my
    > > telus security service recomended me to do so. If anyone can help me fix
    > > this problem please post here, Thank you for your time.

    I think it could be spyware. It's safe to run another antispyware. Try Ad-aware.

    "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje news:D329A64A-42E6-494C-B385-F932A1C51B13@microsoft.com...
    >I already use Telus Security service, which disinfects and delets Ad-ware
    > along with tracking cooking. Please specify what you mean.
    >
    > "José Gallardo" wrote:
    >
    >> Download from www.lavasoftusa.com Ad-aware, update it and perform a scan.
    >>
    >> "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje news:8CD73D4E-387D-44DD-815C-450AAC15ADB8@microsoft.com...
    >> > When I load up my computer it says "Error p2esocks_1012.dll File Could Not Be
    >> > Found". I recently deleted the file, because it was virus infected and my
    >> > telus security service recomended me to do so. If anyone can help me fix
    >> > this problem please post here, Thank you for your time.

DLL Windows XP