"Error" Missing Dll File

March 13, 2005 3:23:01 AM

When I load up my computer it says "Error p2esocks_1012.dll File Could Not Be
Found". I recently deleted the file, because it was virus infected and my
telus security service recomended me to do so. If anyone can help me fix
this problem please post here, Thank you for your time.

More about : error missing dll file

Anonymous
March 13, 2005 9:15:02 AM

You can download your missing/deleted .DLL file from:
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?p2eso...

"Mike" wrote:

> When I load up my computer it says "Error p2esocks_1012.dll File Could Not Be
> Found". I recently deleted the file, because it was virus infected and my
> telus security service recomended me to do so. If anyone can help me fix
> this problem please post here, Thank you for your time.
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 12:28:58 PM

Download from www.lavasoftusa.com Ad-aware, update it and perform a scan.

"Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje news:8CD73D4E-387D-44DD-815C-450AAC15ADB8@microsoft.com...
> When I load up my computer it says "Error p2esocks_1012.dll File Could Not Be
> Found". I recently deleted the file, because it was virus infected and my
> telus security service recomended me to do so. If anyone can help me fix
> this problem please post here, Thank you for your time.
Related resources
March 13, 2005 12:28:59 PM

Hello, my computer already use Telus Security service which disinfects and
deltes tracking cookings, along with Ad-ware. Specify what you mean exactly
please.

"José Gallardo" wrote:

> Download from www.lavasoftusa.com Ad-aware, update it and perform a scan.
>
> "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje news:8CD73D4E-387D-44DD-815C-450AAC15ADB8@microsoft.com...
> > When I load up my computer it says "Error p2esocks_1012.dll File Could Not Be
> > Found". I recently deleted the file, because it was virus infected and my
> > telus security service recomended me to do so. If anyone can help me fix
> > this problem please post here, Thank you for your time.

March 13, 2005 12:28:59 PM

I already use Telus Security service, which disinfects and delets Ad-ware
along with tracking cooking. Please specify what you mean.

"José Gallardo" wrote:

> Download from www.lavasoftusa.com Ad-aware, update it and perform a scan.
>
> "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje news:8CD73D4E-387D-44DD-815C-450AAC15ADB8@microsoft.com...
> > When I load up my computer it says "Error p2esocks_1012.dll File Could Not Be
> > Found". I recently deleted the file, because it was virus infected and my
> > telus security service recomended me to do so. If anyone can help me fix
> > this problem please post here, Thank you for your time.

Anonymous
March 13, 2005 1:27:03 PM

I think it could be spyware. It's safe to run another antispyware. Try Ad-aware.

!