"Error" Missing Dll File

Mike

Splendid

When I load up my computer it says "Error p2esocks_1012.dll File Could Not Be
Found". I recently deleted the file, because it was virus infected and my
telus security service recomended me to do so. If anyone can help me fix
this problem please post here, Thank you for your time.

You can download your missing/deleted .DLL file from:
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?p2esocks_1014

Download from www.lavasoftusa.com Ad-aware, update it and perform a scan.

"Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje news:8CD73D4E-387D-44DD-815C-450AAC15ADB8@microsoft.com...
> When I load up my computer it says "Error p2esocks_1012.dll File Could Not Be
> Found". I recently deleted the file, because it was virus infected and my
> telus security service recomended me to do so. If anyone can help me fix
> this problem please post here, Thank you for your time.

Mike

Splendid

Hello, my computer already use Telus Security service which disinfects and
deltes tracking cookings, along with Ad-ware. Specify what you mean exactly
please.

"José Gallardo" wrote:

> Download from www.lavasoftusa.com Ad-aware, update it and perform a scan.
>
> "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje news:8CD73D4E-387D-44DD-815C-450AAC15ADB8@microsoft.com...
> > When I load up my computer it says "Error p2esocks_1012.dll File Could Not Be
> > Found". I recently deleted the file, because it was virus infected and my
> > telus security service recomended me to do so. If anyone can help me fix
> > this problem please post here, Thank you for your time.

Mike

Splendid

I already use Telus Security service, which disinfects and delets Ad-ware
along with tracking cooking. Please specify what you mean.

"José Gallardo" wrote:

> Download from www.lavasoftusa.com Ad-aware, update it and perform a scan.
>
> "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje news:8CD73D4E-387D-44DD-815C-450AAC15ADB8@microsoft.com...
> > When I load up my computer it says "Error p2esocks_1012.dll File Could Not Be
> > Found". I recently deleted the file, because it was virus infected and my
> > telus security service recomended me to do so. If anyone can help me fix
> > this problem please post here, Thank you for your time.

I think it could be spyware. It's safe to run another antispyware. Try Ad-aware.