Kamigawa white Samurai Deck

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy (More info?)

Hi there!

I need some advice on how to complete this monowhite deck of me.

Currently deck hast this construction:

4x Call to Glory
2x Devoted Retainer
3x Kitsune Blademaster
1x Konda, Lord of Eiganjo
1x Konda's Hatamoto
4 x Mothrider Samurai
2 x Nagao, Bound by Honor
1x Samurai Enforcers
1x Hold the Line
1x Samurai of the Pale Curtain
1x Takeno, Samurai General
1x Konda's Banner
2x Glorious Anthem
1x Crusaded
2x Disenchant
2x Pacifism (thinking about changing it to arrest)

With what would you like to complete it?

I think about a 35 Spells and 25 Lands deck.

BTW is it legal to have 2 times the same legandary creature in a deck ?

Comments welcome

thanks

PS: How do you integrate the link to the cards in your postings?

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy (More info?)

loose crusade and put divine sacrament or share triumph

drop 1-3 lands

would consider
Masako the Humorless
Oathkeeper, Takeno’s Daisho
Sensei Golden-Tail
Myojin of Cleansing Fire

And yes you can have more than one legendary Creature of the same name
in your deck.
The restriction is only for in play or unless you where refering to the
pre-Ice Age edition tournament rule.

Carl

PS you could also try some red to have

Brothers Yamazaki