Kamigawa white Samurai Deck

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy (More info?)

Hi there!

I need some advice on how to complete this monowhite deck of me.

Currently deck hast this construction:

4x Call to Glory
2x Devoted Retainer
3x Kitsune Blademaster
1x Konda, Lord of Eiganjo
1x Konda's Hatamoto
4 x Mothrider Samurai
2 x Nagao, Bound by Honor
1x Samurai Enforcers
1x Hold the Line
1x Samurai of the Pale Curtain
1x Takeno, Samurai General
1x Konda's Banner
2x Glorious Anthem
1x Crusaded
2x Disenchant
2x Pacifism (thinking about changing it to arrest)

With what would you like to complete it?

I think about a 35 Spells and 25 Lands deck.

BTW is it legal to have 2 times the same legandary creature in a deck ?

Comments welcome

thanks

PS: How do you integrate the link to the cards in your postings?
1 answer Last reply
More about kamigawa white samurai deck
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy (More info?)

    loose crusade and put divine sacrament or share triumph

    drop 1-3 lands

    would consider
    Masako the Humorless
    Oathkeeper, Takeno’s Daisho
    Sensei Golden-Tail
    Myojin of Cleansing Fire

    And yes you can have more than one legendary Creature of the same name
    in your deck.
    The restriction is only for in play or unless you where refering to the
    pre-Ice Age edition tournament rule.

    Carl

    PS you could also try some red to have

    Brothers Yamazaki
    Godo, Bandit Warlord
    Ronin Houndmaster (2 thumbs up)
    and Tenza, Godo’s Maul

    Boas Enkler wrote:
    > Hi there!
    >
    > I need some advice on how to complete this monowhite deck of me.
    >
    > Currently deck hast this construction:
    >
    > 4x Call to Glory
    > 2x Devoted Retainer
    > 3x Kitsune Blademaster
    > 1x Konda, Lord of Eiganjo
    > 1x Konda's Hatamoto
    > 4 x Mothrider Samurai
    > 2 x Nagao, Bound by Honor
    > 1x Samurai Enforcers
    > 1x Hold the Line
    > 1x Samurai of the Pale Curtain
    > 1x Takeno, Samurai General
    > 1x Konda's Banner
    > 2x Glorious Anthem
    > 1x Crusaded
    > 2x Disenchant
    > 2x Pacifism (thinking about changing it to arrest)
    >
    > With what would you like to complete it?
    >
    > I think about a 35 Spells and 25 Lands deck.
    >
    > BTW is it legal to have 2 times the same legandary creature in a deck ?
    >
    > Comments welcome
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > PS: How do you integrate the link to the cards in your postings?

Games Video Games