"Invalid Argument" Desktop Background

March 13, 2005 5:43:06 AM

Hi,

When I view a image in Internet Explorer and right click on it and select
Set As Background I get a error message saying Invalid Argument. But if I
download the file, and put it in a folder with the album setting and right
click on it and select Set As Desktop Background it works. Its kinda anoying
since I like to use the Internet Explorer way to set my backgrounds.

Anyone know a fix?
Thanks,
Wolf
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 9:01:25 AM

Clear your cache, in IE, tools, Internet Options, delete files...

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Savages_Wolf" <SavagesWolf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> When I view a image in Internet Explorer and right click on it and select
> Set As Background I get a error message saying Invalid Argument. But if I
> download the file, and put it in a folder with the album setting and right
> click on it and select Set As Desktop Background it works. Its kinda anoying
> since I like to use the Internet Explorer way to set my backgrounds.
>
> Anyone know a fix?
> Thanks,
> Wolf

Anonymous
May 27, 2005 7:18:23 PM

I am also having this problem and the provided fix is not solving it.

Any other ideas?

--
Invalid ArgumentPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access
May 28, 2005 10:10:56 PM