I recieve an error(0x8DDD0004) While checking for current updates.Automatic
Updates is turned on but I believe some of my services are not.Which services
do I need to enable for updates to work?

Hi

Please see if the following link helps:

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=0x8DDD0004

Failing that, please try the Windows Update News Group:

news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windowsupdate or
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Mountain Mechanic" <Mountain Mechanic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:827FB7F3-46B4-4F33-A2C7-62B93182A95F@microsoft.com...
>I recieve an error(0x8DDD0004) While checking for current updates.Automatic
> Updates is turned on but I believe some of my services are not.Which
> services
> do I need to enable for updates to work?

TRENDING THREADS