Automatic Updates

I recieve an error(0x8DDD0004) While checking for current updates.Automatic
Updates is turned on but I believe some of my services are not.Which services
do I need to enable for updates to work?
1 answer Last reply
More about automatic updates

    Hi

    Please see if the following link helps:

    http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=0x8DDD0004

    Failing that, please try the Windows Update News Group:

    news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windowsupdate or
    http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Mountain Mechanic" <Mountain Mechanic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:827FB7F3-46B4-4F33-A2C7-62B93182A95F@microsoft.com...
    >I recieve an error(0x8DDD0004) While checking for current updates.Automatic
    > Updates is turned on but I believe some of my services are not.Which
    > services
    > do I need to enable for updates to work?

Support Microsoft Windows XP