Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy (More info?)

Hello Everyone

I got some Dual Lands and stuff like that listed on Ebay. Check them out if
you want?? Also listed some older cards like Royal Assassions and stuff like
that. Screen Name thedugout19

Thx Scott
The Dugout,MI
http://www.sportsdugout.com

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

"SValla9601" <svalla9601@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hello Everyone
>
> I got some Dual Lands and stuff like that listed on Ebay. Check them out if
> you want?? Also listed some older cards like Royal Assassions and stuff like
> that. Screen Name thedugout19

Sales, trades, etc. are unwelcome in this group. Please post
stuff like this in the .sales and .maketplace.magic groups.
Thanks.

- Dave

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 14:25:57 -0600, "Dave" <im@not.telling> wrote:

>"SValla9601" <svalla9601@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Hello Everyone
>>
>> I got some Dual Lands and stuff like that listed on Ebay. Check them out if
>> you want?? Also listed some older cards like Royal Assassions and stuff like
>> that. Screen Name XXXXXXXXXX
>
>Sales, trades, etc. are unwelcome in this group. Please post
>stuff like this in the .sales and .maketplace.magic groups.
>Thanks.

Dave,
While it's nice that you want to politely point people to posting in
the correct newsgroups, if you quote their entire message with full
text intact you are giving them an additional advertisement. This
really won't serve to dissuade them from posting here.

I'm mildly curious, but not enough to check out the auction, what the
text on a "Royal Assassion" is. Is Assassion a new creature type from
Unhinged?

-- pseudosoldier

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

"pseudosoldier" <pseudosoldier@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 14:25:57 -0600, "Dave" <im@not.telling> wrote:
>
>>"SValla9601" <svalla9601@aol.com> wrote in message
>>> Hello Everyone
>>>
>>> I got some Dual Lands and stuff like that listed on Ebay. Check them out if
>>> you want?? Also listed some older cards like Royal Assassions and stuff
>>> like
>>> that. Screen Name XXXXXXXXXX
>>
>>Sales, trades, etc. are unwelcome in this group. Please post
>>stuff like this in the .sales and .maketplace.magic groups.
>>Thanks.
>>
> Dave,
> While it's nice that you want to politely point people to posting in
> the correct newsgroups, if you quote their entire message with full
> text intact you are giving them an additional advertisement. This
> really won't serve to dissuade them from posting here.
>
> I'm mildly curious, but not enough to check out the auction, what the
> text on a "Royal Assassion" is. Is Assassion a new creature type from
> Unhinged?
>
> -- pseudosoldier

Sorry...got too quick on the trigger. I though I cut out all the
junk in it.

- Dave

TRENDING THREADS