Show Desktop Icon

My son installed Sim Town and as a reult the Show Desktop
icon now has reverted to a blank icon and an Open With
dialog box prompts you to choose a program to use to open
the Show Desktop.scf file.
I found the following:

us;186228#kb5

but it's for Windows 98. When I double click My
Computer, I don't find the Folder Options. I do find it
under Tools, but the Sim Town file is not listed. I did
a Search for *.scf and found the Show Desktop.scf in
folder C:\I386.

Is there a way to modify the file so it can function as
it's intended to? Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Hi

Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 61 - right hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups.