Tariffs - mobile phones

Just wondering if there's a website out there comparing Tariffs for
mobile phones?

My girlfriend is wanting a tarriff which has at least 300 text messages
in the bundle along with a decent amount of minutes with it!

Any help would be great.

Cheers

Toby
--

I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbour
said 'Are you going to help?' I said 'No, Six should be enough.'

Toby Briggs wrote:
> Just wondering if there's a website out there comparing Tariffs for
> mobile phones?
>
> My girlfriend is wanting a tarriff which has at least 300 text messages
> in the bundle along with a decent amount of minutes with it!
>
> Any help would be great.
>
> Cheers
>
> Toby

Bollocks - wrong bloody NG - second time I've done it!!! Ignore it!!!

--

I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbour
said 'Are you going to help?' I said 'No, Six should be enough.'

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 19:15:35 +0000, Toby Briggs
<toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote:

>Toby Briggs wrote:
>> Just wondering if there's a website out there comparing Tariffs for
>> mobile phones?
>>
>> My girlfriend is wanting a tarriff which has at least 300 text messages
>> in the bundle along with a decent amount of minutes with it!
>>
>> Any help would be great.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Toby
>
>Bollocks - wrong bloody NG - second time I've done it!!! Ignore it!!!

mong.

anyway, o2's deals are pretty good, pay £30 a month on mine, 200
anytime minutes, 500 texts.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

Try www.buy.co.uk, they've got a mobile tariff comparison thing.

Matt

Chris F wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 19:15:35 +0000, Toby Briggs
> <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Toby Briggs wrote:
>>
>>>Just wondering if there's a website out there comparing Tariffs for
>>>mobile phones?
>>>
>>>My girlfriend is wanting a tarriff which has at least 300 text messages
>>>in the bundle along with a decent amount of minutes with it!
>>>
>>>Any help would be great.
>>>
>>>Cheers
>>>
>>>Toby
>>
>>Bollocks - wrong bloody NG - second time I've done it!!! Ignore it!!!
>

> mong.
>
> anyway, o2's deals are pretty good, pay £30 a month on mine, 200
> anytime minutes, 500 texts.

Thanks fat boy, will look into it!