Recycle bin showing full when empty

bernie

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Uninstalled Norton System Works 2004. Installed Norton System Works 2005
Premier. Since that time my recycle bin shows full when it is actually mt.
Running windows XP Pro with NTFS System. Any advice to resolve this would be
appreciated.

Bernie

Are we discussing the Norton Protected Recycle Bin or the Windows
Recycle Bin.

How do you know the Recycle Bin is empty?

Have you partitioned your hard drive or do you have more than one hard
drive?

Try Start, Control Panel, Folder Options, View. Place a check in the
box before Show Hidden Files and Folders and uncheck the box before
"Hide Protected Operating System files". Can you now see anything in the
Recycle Bin?

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry