Autoplay - Picture Settings

Tags:
  • Cameras
  • Windows XP
March 13, 2005 1:59:02 PM

I recently connected a new Sony Camera to my computer (SP2) - autoplay worked
fine and use the camera and scanner wizard to download pictures. The next
time autoplay ran but got a blank box of selections. Same thing now happens
when I put a CD into either of my drives. Any ideas how to fix. p.s. have
tried runngin autofix.exe but that says everythingsfine.

More about : autoplay picture settings

Anonymous
March 14, 2005 3:41:03 AM

Hi Gail,

Issue: Autoplay tab is completely blank

Download my utility CleanHandlers v2.0 from here:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/autoplayhandlers.htm

Generate a log:

Click "Detect invalid Autoplay handlers" button in this utility. A problem
report is generated, using which one can pin-point the orphaned entry which
is causing this problem. The output file CleanHandlers-log.txt is generated
in the same directory from where CleanHanders utility is run.

Copy the contents of the file CleanHandlers-log.txt and post the information
here.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User