Autoplay - Picture Settings

I recently connected a new Sony Camera to my computer (SP2) - autoplay worked
fine and use the camera and scanner wizard to download pictures. The next
time autoplay ran but got a blank box of selections. Same thing now happens
when I put a CD into either of my drives. Any ideas how to fix. p.s. have
tried runngin autofix.exe but that says everythingsfine.
1 answer Last reply
More about autoplay picture settings

    Hi Gail,

    Issue: Autoplay tab is completely blank

    Download my utility CleanHandlers v2.0 from here:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/autoplayhandlers.htm

    Generate a log:

    Click "Detect invalid Autoplay handlers" button in this utility. A problem
    report is generated, using which one can pin-point the orphaned entry which
    is causing this problem. The output file CleanHandlers-log.txt is generated
    in the same directory from where CleanHanders utility is run.

    Copy the contents of the file CleanHandlers-log.txt and post the information
    here.

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Gail M" <Gail M@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I recently connected a new Sony Camera to my computer (SP2) - autoplay
    >worked
    > fine and use the camera and scanner wizard to download pictures. The next
    > time autoplay ran but got a blank box of selections. Same thing now
    > happens
    > when I put a CD into either of my drives. Any ideas how to fix. p.s.
    > have
    > tried runngin autofix.exe but that says everythingsfine.

Cameras Windows XP