Your question
Closed

Bypassing windows 7 password acer aspire one

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
a b D Laptop
March 6, 2012 2:15:43 PM

You wont get any help here bypassing passwords. Prove ownership to where you bought and they may help. Good luck.
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
a b D Laptop
March 6, 2012 2:19:06 PM

We cannot help you do anything potentially illegal. There is no way for us to know if you own the laptop. Please contact acer support if you are in need of restore CDs or other such help.
Score
March 6, 2012 2:30:39 PM

clarkjd said:
Look here:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/64241-35-locked-lapto...
Sinse we can't be sure that you are the owner, this is all the help we can give you..

yeah i see your point about the question of my ownership of the laptop. still I know i can buy a program to .... but you know .... empty pockets buy litte software lol..... so I will take any help I can get. Thanks
Score
a c 246 $ Windows 7
a b D Laptop
March 6, 2012 3:05:33 PM

robert111 said:
yeah i see your point about the question of my ownership of the laptop. still I know i can buy a program to .... but you know .... empty pockets buy litte software lol..... so I will take any help I can get. Thanks

Here is a clue. Google your question elsewhere. Removing a Windows 7 password is not hard.

That being said, as we have no way to confirm you are the owner of the system in question, we can't help you. Discussions on how to by-pass security measures are not allowed on Tom's Forums.

You can also contact Acer, but be prepared to provide proof of ownership.

Sorry.
Score
a c 403 $ Windows 7
a b D Laptop
March 6, 2012 6:07:16 PM

This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
Score
a c 403 $ Windows 7
a b D Laptop
March 6, 2012 6:07:40 PM

Best answer selected by Area51reopened.
Score