CAN'T E-MAIL WEBPAGES PLEASE HELP

When I try to e-mail a page with the command on the bottom of a page (like
one here) it does it's thing, a new window opens, it says done but its blank.
There is no e-mail format showing. When I try to refresh it stays the same.
Even when I'm in the help files the links don't work. Even when I go to
file,send page by mail same thing happens. It was working fine a
couple of days ago,but I can't seem to find the right wizard to use.

--
Mike

In My Computer,Tools menu, Folder Options. File Types tab. In list of file types, click (URL:Mailto Protocol) Click Advanced. In
Actions, click Open. Edit
In "Application used to perform action" enter the program to use to open files that have this extension, then click OK. In MY case
it is:-including quotes- "C:\PROGRAM FILES\OUTLOOK EXPRESS\MSIMN.EXE" /mailurl:%1

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"Blademan" <Blademan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:093126F4-B7A5-4843-85C1-52BC664E5735@microsoft.com...
> When I try to e-mail a page with the command on the bottom of a page (like
> one here) it does it's thing, a new window opens, it says done but its blank.
> There is no e-mail format showing. When I try to refresh it stays the same.
> Even when I'm in the help files the links don't work. Even when I go to
> file,send page by mail same thing happens. It was working fine a
> couple of days ago,but I can't seem to find the right wizard to use.
>

> --
> Mike

Thanks for replying. I'll give it a shot & let you know if it worked.
Mike