Connecting Sony PSP to MS Router

I am trying to connect my Sony Playstation Portable to my
network and for some reason I am unable to establish a
connection, does anyone know where in the Network Utility
program I am able to pull up the Default Router number
and also should our PPPoE username and password be
necessary to input into the PSP since we are connecting
to a WLAN?
1 answer Last reply
More about connecting sony router

    The new PSP does not support WPA, and I don't recommend lowering
    security if you are using the MN-700 to WEP only. the PSP is only
    802.11b as well, so you'd have to slow down an all "g" networked to
    mixed mode. This will slow down your entire network if it is all "g".

    If you are using the MN-500 with WEP, you will need to enter only the
    26 character HEX key manually into the PSP. You won't need any other
    passwords or usernames.

    --
    Barb Bowman
    Expert Zone Columnist

Routers Connection Sony PlayStation Networking