What's the three most powerful cards from Betrayers? Cast ..

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy (More info?)

Mine are: 3) Final Judgement
2) Sickening Shoal
1) Shining Shoal

These are early guesses so far. Some other standouts are the green and
blue genjus. The green one combos really great with Deathcloud.

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy (More info?)

To summon a deamon called Tommy Luke you must know the following
incantation:

> Mine are: 3) Final Judgement
> 2) Sickening Shoal
> 1) Shining Shoal
> These are early guesses so far. Some other standouts are the green and
> blue genjus. The green one combos really great with Deathcloud.

well, i'm a biiiig fan of the black fishes (sickening shoal) so far...
i've been testing it for a moment and i think that this is THE card to
bring aggro black into tier 1 deck position... white fishes are really
good, but they really vave no backup cards to fit into a deck...

watman (just my opinion, really...)
--
Mateusz "Watman" Wata | http://poggadali.blox.pl
watman<at>interia.pl | watman<at>gmail.com

Tommy Luke wrote:
> Mine are: 3) Final Judgement
> 2) Sickening Shoal
> 1) Shining Shoal
>
> These are early guesses so far. Some other standouts are the green and
> blue genjus. The green one combos really great with Deathcloud.

I'd say Umezawa's Jitte would have to be up there, but I'd agree with
the white and black Shoals.

Cheers,
Grant

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy (More info?)

Yeah... Jitte's gotta be one of the top 3 cards for limited play for
sure with Shuriken and the 1BB 3/1 unblockable orge being the other two.

clayton

"Mateusz "Watman" Wata" <watman@SPAMFIGHTERinteria.pl> wrote in message
> To summon a deamon called Tommy Luke you must know the following
> incantation:
>
> > Mine are: 3) Final Judgement
> > 2) Sickening Shoal
> > 1) Shining Shoal
> > These are early guesses so far. Some other standouts are the green and
> > blue genjus. The green one combos really great with Deathcloud.
>
> well, i'm a biiiig fan of the black fishes (sickening shoal) so far...
> i've been testing it for a moment and i think that this is THE card to
> bring aggro black into tier 1 deck position... white fishes are really
> good, but they really vave no backup cards to fit into a deck...

I see it as more of a surprise finishing move ... Something to throw out
when your opponent thinks they can overrun you with creatures, or when
you try to burn everyone with a pack of goblins.

I've done something similar with Captain's Manoever and Skirk Fire Marshall.
It took a lot of math, but I saved my own butt, and killed my opponent with
the damage meant for me.

On a card power scale, I noticed the rare hair accessory to be pretty good.
Mill their library with the option to play the cards you take from them ...
*including*
lands. Ouch in my books.

Also agree that the Jitte was powerful too, and useful.

While probably not top tier, I have to say I'm impressed by Oyobi. Getting
a 3/3
flyer with every spirit or acane spell was pretty good to me, especially
when my deck
was spirit-based.

-------
Clayton

Random Tagline:
Couldn't myself have better it said.

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy (More info?)

for limited play the jitte is by far the best card in all of champions
i'm unsure if it better than skullclamp was. It is much more powerful
than any of the dragons and probably even moloku, main due to your
opponent having more ways to kill a dragon or meloku and them costing
so much to play,