Restoring my computer by deleting all info from HD and jus..

Hi, I'm going to be selling my system, and I would like to know if there is
an option in Windows so that I can delete all programs and information and
just have windows on my PC. Is there any way I can do this??? I know I can
just put in my windows XP disk and reformat, but then I would have to go
download SP2 again, and all of the updates. I want to avoid that. IF anyone
knows of a way, please let me know. email me at ellasman@att.net

Hi Steven,

Add/remove programs in Control Panel, Disk Cleanup utility, clear out
My Documents and depending on any email program in use delete the data
store and address book.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310312

--
Regards,