For all you ATI fanboys out there...

rforlo

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2003
how? explain to me how a company who is notorious for producing bad drivers and who's only claim to fame was that the 9800 Pro WAS the fastest board on the market is somehow better than Nvidia, a market leader who is finally developing their TV tuner/high-end graphics solutions taking away the only edge ATI has left? PERSONAL CINEMA WILL ROCK THIS PLANET!

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
I feel sorry for anyone who actually bites at this flamebaite post of yours, and I'm even an Nvidia user.
You are now branded as a troll, when you could have hung out and been part of our crew possibly.
Make a new username and start over.
Just my advice....

I <b>help</b> because <b>you</b> suck.
<b>Play Raven Shield</b>

Caimbeul

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2003
:mad: Grow up rforlo they are both good cards, I personally prefer the Radeon as it IS technically a better card. Nvidia have been naughty boys of late and for that I am inclined to swing towards ATI, Plus! There is very little difference between the two in real life games performance. Yes one card might be faster in one game than the other but it swings both ways! who the hell cares whether a game is running at 200fps when a solid 60fps is great for any game. The average human eye can only really make out about 35fps (yes I know you can notice the difference between that and 60) but my point is that anything above 60fps is irrelivant IMO.

I never used to sit with any particular camp and still dont. I just appreciate good technology regardless of who makes it. But since being on this forum, I have noticed that most Nvidia supporters deserve there "Nvidiot" title due to the utter nonsense the consistantly swew from their gobs.

Why cant we just all get along!? ... sniff,sniff :wink:

<i>Mmmm Dawn AND Eve at the same time...Drroooooll
-------------------------------------------------
<b>XP2100+, 2x512 PC2700, ASUS A7N8X, PNY 64Mb Ti4200. :cool:

Caimbeul

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2003
Ooops GW, looks like i did bite but i believe its one of my first ;-)

Goodbye! (swooshes of into the distance like some swooshy thing)

Caimbeul

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2003
DOH!...its too early to be thinking tactically/practically/at all....may i be forgiven? :lol:

rforlo

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2003
A TROLL?! HAH! what are you on?! who calls people Trolls?! Hey, you're an ELF! BWAHAHAHA!

As for the rest of you guys, nVidia's Geforce FX 5900 Ultra clearly beat out ATI's Radeon 9800 Pro 256 in every game benchmark as per the article on this very site! HAH! Now that they're wising up and putting tv tuners on their cards, ATI has only the xbox 2 to make money off of, nvidia has the crown although it's a close race, nvidia has a better product! So you all can kiss my ass!

pft.. trolls... HAHAHAHAHA!

rcj187

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2002
at the moment nvidia appears to have the better high end card. but how many people actually buy these cards? 1%? 2%?
now compare two card from the two camps in the same price range. look on dabs .com
GeForce 4 MX440SE 64MB DDR PCI RP VO £44.00
Radeon 9200SE 128MB DDR AGP VO £44.50
these are the sort of cards the average user will buy. these are the sort of cards you are likely to see in prebuilt systems. these are the MAINSTREAM cards where the money is made.which card do u think is going to get pissed all over? nvidia or ati?

phial

Splendid
Oct 29, 2002
nice try

its been done before, millions of times

next~

-------

<A HREF="http://www.teenirc.net/chat/tomshardware.html" target="_new"> come to THGC chat~ NOW. dont make me get up ffs @#@$</A>

RRAMJET

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2003
I agree completly, i can get a budget 5600 ultra HEAPS chaper than a 9600 pro and they are faster. Now if i was mega rich i could get a 5900 that has the edge on the 9800 for a little more, hey and if i was mega rich who cares. Ati s only real bargain is a 9800 non pro in a budget name brand, and they are still expensive. Nividia are a fast reliable board that are teaching ati lessons in stability and marketing. All those ati fanboys are just upset they didnt do the reaserch and ended up with an inferior graphics engine. They'll learn let me assure all you newbs that next time they'll purchase nvidia!!!!! Dont be fooled by ati's cheating ways!!!!

If he doesn't die, he'll get help!!!

phial

Splendid
Oct 29, 2002
stfu idiot

let this thread die. this is a graphics card forum.. really it should be moderated and this counts as SPAM so dont promote it plz

-------

<A HREF="http://www.teenirc.net/chat/tomshardware.html" target="_new"> come to THGC chat~ NOW. dont make me get up ffs @#@$</A>

phial

Splendid
Oct 29, 2002
again nice try but im not argueing with someone who is just "dropping by" , and brining up a 8 month old arguement thats been beaten to death and a conclusion found for long ago

-------

sargeduck

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2002
anyone read up on <A HREF="http://www.google.ca/search?q=sharks&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&meta=" target="_new"> sharks </A> recently? They are really very interesting.

phial

Splendid
Oct 29, 2002
LOL thanks =)

-------

eden

Champion
Hey, you're an ELF
And a sexy Elf at that!

in every game benchmark as per the article on this very site

<A HREF="http://www6.tomshardware.com/graphic/20030714/vga_card_guide-13.html" target="_new">Really?</A>

So you all can kiss my ass!
I prefer lick, thank you!

--
<A HREF="http://www.lochel.com/THGC/album.html" target="_new"><font color=green><b>A sexual experience like never before seen</font color=green></b></A>
Site has now even more sexy members, for your pleasure.

TKS

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2003
Did yer mommy buy u a pewter for christmas little one? You sound like you're 10 years old and found out how to post for the first time. Take GW's suggestion and start a new identity. I can tell you this one is already on the forefront of everyone's list as one from a major dip$hit and will be dealt with accordingly.

This is a close knit family here...I've only recently become a part of it (I am family guys aren't I? *sniffle* *sniffle* *wipes a tear from his eye*) and when you come in swooping with a post that makes you sound like a retarded baboon smoking crack it makes people WANT to silence you. Here's the bad part about that...Silencing you doesn't help anything...because then you take away from the thing that makes this board great...and that is the critique of anything that has to do with computers (hardware and software). Instead you open yourself up for an onslaught of insults...something of which I assume you also do IRL...and you take away the true meaning of this board......you must have been the kid that always got his ar$e whooped in school because that is exactly what I picture when I read your lame posts.

If mommy let's you go on Tommy's Hardware Site....fine. But keep your lame excuse for a post clean from the board. Sit back and read a bit before opening your 'mouth' and posting. Maybe you'll learn something...if anything, maybe some posting etiquette. Ignore what I've said and I guarantee you that your identity will never get a valid response from anyone of the regulars here.

Thank you, drive through...

<font color=blue>I don't have to be careful! I have a gun!</font color=blue>
<font color=green>Homer Simpson</font color=green>

TKS

Willamette_sucks

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2002
RRAMJET, a sapphire 9600 Pro can be had for $136, you find me a 5600 for HEAPS less. You can't, idiot. And a 5600 non-u is NOT better than a 9600 P.

"Mice eat cheese." - Modest Mouse

"Every Day is the Right Day." -Pink Floyd

TRENDING THREADS