wont run cd rom disks

everytime I insert a game disk or new cd rom program, I get the same error
message... System file is not suitable for running MSDOS and windows
applications. I dont think the problem is my cd rom. What can I do to make
my cd rom run my programs???

Ricky

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2003

Error message when you install or start an MS-DOS or 16-bit Windows-based
program
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=324767