peter

My language is set to English both in my PC and at WU site..yet I get it
displaying in Italian all of a sudden?????

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.

peter

Hold that thought! It must have been a glitch at MSFT. It's now displaying
in English!

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.
> My language is set to English both in my PC and at WU site..yet I get it
> displaying in Italian all of a sudden?????
>
> --
> Peter.
> Toronto, Canada.
> XP Home SP2.
> P4 @ 3.0ghz, 160gb HDD, 1.0gb DDR.

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Or you've finally come down from all that Amaretto you drank :).

> Hold that thought! It must have been a glitch at MSFT. It's now
> displaying in English!
>
> --
> Peter.
> Toronto, Canada.
> XP Home SP2.
> P4 @ 3.0ghz, 160gb HDD, 1.0gb DDR.
> "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> My language is set to English both in my PC and at WU site..yet I get it
>> displaying in Italian all of a sudden?????
>>
>> --
>> Peter.
>> Toronto, Canada.
>> XP Home SP2.