What's up with Windows Update?

My language is set to English both in my PC and at WU site..yet I get it
displaying in Italian all of a sudden?????

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.

    Hold that thought! It must have been a glitch at MSFT. It's now displaying
    in English!

    --
    Peter.
    Toronto, Canada.
    > My language is set to English both in my PC and at WU site..yet I get it
    > displaying in Italian all of a sudden?????
    >
    > --
    > Peter.
    > Toronto, Canada.
    > XP Home SP2.
    > P4 @ 3.0ghz, 160gb HDD, 1.0gb DDR.

    Or you've finally come down from all that Amaretto you drank :-).

    > Hold that thought! It must have been a glitch at MSFT. It's now
    > displaying in English!
    >
    > --
    > Peter.
    > Toronto, Canada.
    > XP Home SP2.
    > P4 @ 3.0ghz, 160gb HDD, 1.0gb DDR.
    > "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> My language is set to English both in my PC and at WU site..yet I get it
    >> displaying in Italian all of a sudden?????
    >>
    >> --
    >> Peter.
    >> Toronto, Canada.
    >> XP Home SP2.
    >> P4 @ 3.0ghz, 160gb HDD, 1.0gb DDR.

    I wish!

    --
    Peter.
    Toronto, Canada.
    "Tom" <noway@nothere.com> wrote in message
    > Or you've finally come down from all that Amaretto you drank :-).
    >
    > "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Hold that thought! It must have been a glitch at MSFT. It's now
    >> displaying in English!
    >>
    >> --
    >> Peter.
    >> Toronto, Canada.
    >> XP Home SP2.
    >> P4 @ 3.0ghz, 160gb HDD, 1.0gb DDR.
    >> "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >>> My language is set to English both in my PC and at WU site..yet I get it
    >>> displaying in Italian all of a sudden?????
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Peter.
    >>> Toronto, Canada.
    >>> XP Home SP2.