What's up with Windows Update?

March 14, 2005 1:13:20 AM

My language is set to English both in my PC and at WU site..yet I get it
displaying in Italian all of a sudden?????

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.

More about : windows update

March 14, 2005 1:17:47 AM

Hold that thought! It must have been a glitch at MSFT. It's now displaying
in English!

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.
> My language is set to English both in my PC and at WU site..yet I get it
> displaying in Italian all of a sudden?????
>
> --
> Peter.
> Toronto, Canada.
> XP Home SP2.
> P4 @ 3.0ghz, 160gb HDD, 1.0gb DDR.

March 14, 2005 1:29:05 AM

Or you've finally come down from all that Amaretto you drank :-).

> Hold that thought! It must have been a glitch at MSFT. It's now
> displaying in English!
>
> --
> Peter.
> Toronto, Canada.
> XP Home SP2.
> P4 @ 3.0ghz, 160gb HDD, 1.0gb DDR.
> "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> My language is set to English both in my PC and at WU site..yet I get it
>> displaying in Italian all of a sudden?????
>>
>> --
>> Peter.
>> Toronto, Canada.
>> XP Home SP2.