Hidetsuga

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy (More info?)

Anyone built a deck around Hidetsuga yet?
Any format, but I'm mainly looking at Standard, Kamigawa Block,
and Extended.
I'd love to see some deck lists if you'd care to post them.

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy (More info?)

Turn 1 mountain, mana burn. Turn 3 Seething Song, Heartless. Turn 4
Furnace of Rath or Overblaze. Good Game.

You can run Aether Vial sideboard if you worried about counter spells.
When you opponent taps out you win w/ Overblaze.

or...

White/Red w/ 4x Heartless, 4x Spirit Link and 3x CoP: Red.

Overall he's fun in casual, but Kumano and Slogger are so much better.

Tommy Luke wrote:

> Turn 1 mountain, mana burn. Turn 3 Seething Song, Heartless. Turn 4
> Furnace of Rath or Overblaze. Good Game.
>
> You can run Aether Vial sideboard if you worried about counter spells.
> When you opponent taps out you win w/ Overblaze.
>
> or...
>
> White/Red w/ 4x Heartless, 4x Spirit Link and 3x CoP: Red.
>
> Overall he's fun in casual, but Kumano and Slogger are so much better.

I'd likely include Kumano but don't have Slogger.
I'd thought of Green for Land Grab to do big Blazes and Fireballs.
But maybe White or Tri-color would be better or at least more fun.