Tooth and Nail SB for the 12th June

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy (More info?)

Hello!

I am an english magic player and in England the regionals are being held
this weekend. I was wondering if anyone would like to assisst with my
sideboard for my G/R CloudPost Tooth and Nail deck:

I currently have

4 Spreading Algae
2 Boil
2 Choke
4 Naturalize
3 Pyroclasm

I was wondering what I should change, I would really like to get a Bosejiu
in there (I run 1 main deck) and maybe a duplicant as well.

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.strategy (More info?)

Richard Coates <rscoates@blueyonder.co.uk> sent:
> Hello!

> I am an english magic player and in England the regionals are being held
> this weekend. I was wondering if anyone would like to assisst with my
> sideboard for my G/R CloudPost Tooth and Nail deck:

> I currently have

> 4 Spreading Algae
> 2 Boil
> 2 Choke
> 4 Naturalize
> 3 Pyroclasm

Might help to point out why you're running each of these - what
is it in your metagame, for example, that makes Spreading Algae
a good choice?

> I was wondering what I should change, I would really like to get a Bosejiu
> in there (I run 1 main deck) and maybe a duplicant as well.

I don't think many of the regulars here (if we indeed have regulars
these days) play with sideboards. It's pretty much casual corner,
the pros are all on Brainburst or wherever's popular these days.

My vague opinion is that I've never seen Spreading Algae be a
particularly good method of control. If I were to drop something
for Boseiju and Duplicant, that would be my first choice.

--
-- zoe