Status
Not open for further replies.

AnirbanDev

Honorable
Feb 21, 2012
After contemplating a proper PC build for some time, I have had to decide to postpone it by a year(newer hardware on the horizon, current living situation etc).
What I'm asking the community is, would a Lenovo Y570 with the weaker iteration of the GT555m tide me over for a year, gaming wise. Im talking Skyrim, ME3, and most of the upcoming games on 1366X768, medium settings, reasonable frame-rates.
Keep in mind i will get building a year later, and then the notebook will be restricted to auxilliary purposes. Am I making a sound decision ?

Solution
yes, 555m is a great notebook video card and it will allow you to play every games out there, normally lowering some settings buy you will be able to play them.

i think that for one years, you will not need anything higher for playing at that resolution and at low settings.

if you use notebook for auxiliary purposes, at work/school travel,etc it is a great solution.

ricardois

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011
yes, 555m is a great notebook video card and it will allow you to play every games out there, normally lowering some settings buy you will be able to play them.

i think that for one years, you will not need anything higher for playing at that resolution and at low settings.

if you use notebook for auxiliary purposes, at work/school travel,etc it is a great solution.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS