Can anyone help please?
I want to make an installation cd of my Windows XP Pro disk, slipstreaming
in SP2 with all hotfixes and updates.
Can you tell me where I can download these hotfixes and updates,to save
them.
Thanking you in anticipation
Bryn Ford

"Bryn Ford" <brinley.c.ford@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone help please?
> I want to make an installation cd of my Windows XP Pro disk, slipstreaming
> in SP2 with all hotfixes and updates.
> Can you tell me where I can download these hotfixes and updates,to save
> them.
> Thanking you in anticipation
> Bryn Ford

This is a really good site on how to slipstream hotfixes, drivers and
updates.

http://unattended.msfn.org/

--
William