Henry
Ronaldinho
Shevchenko

Who is your choice now that we have only the top 3?

mine is Ronaldinho as Barcelona is topping and Arsenal droping, Shev has
no chance.

--
The Brazilian Man

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Henry
> Ronaldinho
> Shevchenko
>
> Who is your choice now that we have only the top 3?
>
> mine is Ronaldinho as Barcelona is topping and Arsenal droping, Shev
> has no chance.

The order as you have it.

Even though Henry's blatant arrogance is annoying - I think he's had a
great year.

Without him, Arsenal wouldn't have had the run they had.

Have bought Ronaldinho in my game for £41m, and he's averaging 9.33 in
the EPL after 17 games! Perfect playing behind Forsell and Robinho!

--

I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbour
said 'Are you going to help?' I said 'No, Six should be enough.'

Em Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:44:39 +0000, Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> Henry
>> Ronaldinho
>> Shevchenko
>> Who is your choice now that we have only the top 3?
>> mine is Ronaldinho as Barcelona is topping and Arsenal droping, Shev
>> has no chance.
>>

> The order as you have it.
>
> Even though Henry's blatant arrogance is annoying - I think he's had a
> great year.
>
> Without him, Arsenal wouldn't have had the run they had.
>
> Have bought Ronaldinho in my game for £41m, and he's averaging 9.33 in
> the EPL after 17 games! Perfect playing behind Forsell and Robinho!

I've should buy him for Metrostars, anyway, if feasible will buy him next
season.
Regarding Henry, I think Fifa has some link with us, and them Ronaldinho
should top it.

--
The Brazilian Man

"The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
Henry
Ronaldinho
Shevchenko

Who is your choice now that we have only the top 3?

mine is Ronaldinho as Barcelona is topping and Arsenal droping, Shev has
no chance.

--
The Brazilian Man

For me.....Deco or Shevchenko

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Henry
> Ronaldinho
> Shevchenko
>
> Who is your choice now that we have only the top 3?
>
> mine is Ronaldinho as Barcelona is topping and Arsenal droping, Shev
> has no chance.

Henry. But then I'm biased. I think Ronaldinho will win it though.

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"The Brazilian Man" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
Henry
Ronaldinho
Shevchenko

Who is your choice now that we have only the top 3?

mine is Ronaldinho as Barcelona is topping and Arsenal droping, Shev has
no chance.

--
The Brazilian Man
-------------

Henry is over-rated (when the chips are down, Henry disappears), Ronaldinho
has done (slightly) more than Shevchenko. QED.

Dan

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:40:27 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>Henry
>Ronaldinho
>Shevchenko
>
>Who is your choice now that we have only the top 3?

Ronaldinho

-Nick

Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in

> On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:40:27 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>
>>Henry
>>Ronaldinho
>>Shevchenko

Ronaldinho - does it on every stage in which he competes. Henry,
sadly, does not.

--
PG