Microsofr Outlook 2002 to Microsoft Outlook 2002 File Tran..

Hi
I used the repair feature in Microsoft 2002
When I opened my e mail program, Microsoft Outlook 2002, all my e
mails were gone as were my contacts. There was a box that talked about
copying the old file to the new one. Can someone explain how this is
done? I am running XP professional.
Thanx
Desperate
MickeyYak1@comcast.net

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

<Mickeyyak1@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Hi
> I used the repair feature in Microsoft 2002
> When I opened my e mail program, Microsoft Outlook 2002, all my e
> mails were gone as were my contacts. There was a box that talked about
> copying the old file to the new one. Can someone explain how this is
> done? I am running XP professional.
> Thanx
> Desperate
> MickeyYak1@comcast.net